Friday, November 18, 2016

"For The Love of Linens"

On The Quilt Show site, I just watched the interview Alex Andersen had with Cindy Needham at the Huston Quilt Show - called "For the Love of Linens".  The work done is with linens and lace and just beautiful works of art.  Did you view this Pati? I thought of you and your work with the cotton napkins. Cathy, it is worth a look - go to the The Quilt Show site and scroll down to the interview.  I think of my collection of doilies over the years and boxes of old lace and buttons and other similar items and my mind whirls with anticipation of what could be created. Alas, it probably will remain in my mind but to view what others have done is amazing, and for me, enough for now. Thought I would share my thoughts with you both as sharing is part of what makes us whole!   Take care XX

No comments:

Post a Comment