Wednesday, November 2, 2016

still here

Yes, it has been rainy and cool here too.  Today we even had hail.  It was take your kid to work day and a friend asked if i would take her daughter (April works in the bar..... they wouldn't let her bring Jessica)  She was very bored in the morning when we tried to show her what we do, but in the afternoon we gave her all the jobs we hate because they are so time consuming and she loved them.  She scanned documents, printed labels for the registrations, stuffed envelopes, put labels on envelopes and all sorts of time consuming but necessary work.  You just never know.  Winnipeg had a whole outline of what to do with the students but they have 5 floors and all sorts of departments.  We had two clerks  (:Patty was away)  On a brighter note the office paid for the lunch Jess and I had,  She is 4 foot nothing and weighs about the same but MY GOD she can eat.  I had soup and a tea biscuit.  She had a personal pissa, a smoothie, and a giant cinnamon bun and was still hungry!  Oh to be young again.  Other than that I am way behind in work because I got nothing done today, but I am going to take the 18th off.  That gives me 2 long weekends in a row.  We are still trying to get down to Killarney, but our schedule and theirs just doesn't mesh. I find I am very tired by the end of the day.  I keep hoping for a lottery win so I can retire and rest but it just isn't working. Oh well.  Supper is over (Jim cooked while I soaked in the tub)  Clean up is done.  Time to relax. Love you guys lots and lots

No comments:

Post a Comment