Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Unusual day's events

We started out for the usual Tuesday shopping trip to Huntsville but because Harry had responded  to several KIJIJI ads, we first headed for Bracebridge ( about 1.5 hours south ) to pick up a free, used toilet (ours upstairs is giving us some trouble) The directions took us down some previously unknown to us very lovely rural back roads and were very scenic, and trying to retrace our way we took a wrong turn and ended up seeing more of the country side before eventually ending up at the highway.  It was a lovely departure from the norm and quite wonderful - remember we make our own Joy out of what we are given!   Then into Huntsville another stop for me to pick up some Kefir. - both water and milk Kefir. I think it would be in your best interest to understand what this is for you to log onto google and see what it says.  I have to log onto to google to see what it is myself as I have really no idea yet haha!  It is a live organism that you put in sugar water and they produce a healthy drink, requiring one to empty (to drink)  and then replace the water every 48 hours.  Another of Harry's weird discoveries, which of course is now mine to do something about haha! 
So on that happy note I shall log off to go to bed and read.  I have just done the Food Diary for today and the program was not cooperating so I don't know if all my input was received as written and / or valid for their needs??  A bit frustrating...... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment