Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Much the same here...

Wet and miserable.  They cancelled the school buses yesterday because of freezing rain in the morning but it turned to rain quickly. The snow has gone down though but I wonder what is next?  In spite of it I did my walk to the Bank and the Post office in the drizzle.  Its more "the walk" that I look forward to even if I have to do business. I stopped into the Village Bins store to purchase a few Christmas candies to include in the gift basket. I purchased a candy covered pretzel that I really liked - haven't had pretzels in a long time and like them plain but this candy cane covering made them even nicer.  But I only bought a few so only had a few to spare for myself once the basket was done haha!  More cookies made yesterday by Harry, and I was able to organize and then wrap the gift basket for our friends.  It is now ready and often we will drive to Sprucedale to deliver.. closer to the time. 
Well, onto another day.  I have started to drink my coffee black and I think it is making a difference in the taste and effect it has - cannot explain it but I read that it was better black and that after so many days getting used to the black, you wouldn't go back to having milk in it? Who knows?   Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment