Friday, November 25, 2016

New Look?

The blog has changed appearance and access - at least for me.  Has yours changed to log on and start a New Blog? Anyway, this seems to be working for me.
Friday morning early and as I sit with my coffee in hand, I am thinking of you both.  Today we are going to North Bay to shop.  I don't think that there should be any problem with what they are calling "Black Friday" sales so I will not worry about that, and mobs of people, even if we are going to the Mall and probably WalMart (yuck!).  I have a little list for gifts for Mike and Erin, and Harry is going to pick up some pennies he bought off Kijiji. Then some grocery shopping and we should be good to come home.  It's funny how I always want to come home - not cut out to do shopping much anymore haha! I have started a list of baking to make and take to Mike's for Christmas.  We are told that they will look after the meal and we are to bring dessert.  Since no one usually wants any dessert that should be easy.  But a tray or two of goodies is always welcome - especially for those two.  Harry takes the lead on baking - shortbreads, and other cookies, and I shall be making cheese tarts, and mincemeat tarts.  I bought a bottle of Cross and Blackwell mincemeat especially for this years baking and I can hardly wait to bake them and then eat them yum, yum. 
I don't have to shovel us out this morning as it did not snow but a sprinkle last night. But I sure don't like what I see outside and at the end of November!
So, I wish I could watch the Grey Cup - I always loved to do so but our TV does not have it. I could try to listen to a radio but even still I don't think radios even have it on.  So enjoy the weekend and hope you have a fun time with the football game!   Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment