Sunday, November 27, 2016

My turn--What can I say?

I have been immersed in Ice dyeing.  A fairly complex technique, but after a couple of years of trying, off and on, I'm getting close to the results I want.  Otherwise we watch tv, and tend to housework. 

 We've been out a bit.  We wanted to check out the things we were thinking of putting on out Christmas list, to make sure they were within the price restrictions.  David usually asks for some new sweat jackets from Walmart.  They had none for sale and no guarantee that they would have any by Christmas.  But we found a couple of pricier ones that we both fell in love with, so he has a couple of new ones for this year.  Same sort of result at the liquor store.  The bottle he was thinking of was too pricey for the gift list, but I bought him one for Christmas anyway, just between the two of us.  Good quality Scotch.  something David and Daddy had in common.  So, our Christmas lists are pretty "skint", so far.  I checked out a couple of things on the internet, and there was no way to access them, easily, so they're not on the list either. I would like to have lists posted this weekend, but am having to reach a bit.

David plans to watch the Grey Cup this evening, so we've roasted a small chicken early, and will have a snack now ( 4:00), and another larger snack after the game.  I can keep playing with getting fabric ready for the dye bath, or I can play with hexies, this evening.  Talk about a fun plan for the evening.  On the other hand, we both are feeling the need for a quiet evening and early to bed, so today will probably be the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment