Monday, November 21, 2016

Yes, count your blessings while you can....

I just came in from trying to shovel. I have my Dr appt this morning in Huntsville - it will be up to Harry as to whether we shall drive.  It has been snowing and blowing since Friday night and apparently no let up.  I went out to shovel the roadway as the plough just came through.  It may be a newer driver as he did it really weird but then maybe for a first go it will suffice.
Happy to hear that your weekend was a success both with the family events, and also with your show.  It is so nice to see the children getting along and wanting to do more together.  And good for you to be going to the Movie.  Movies are out for me anymore - so I depend on reviewing older films I have on DVD or VHS.  But good enough for me!
Well, better get on with the day and try to make the most of this unwelcome winter weather. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment