Thursday, November 17, 2016

Oh what a day you had....

Shouldn't that go to music or something - sing along with me! 
I enjoyed your commentary and best of all, I felt as if I were along for the ride. How about you Cathy, were you in the back seat with me?
This morning I bit the bullet and got out one of my new ladders and successfully cleaned out the eaves trough gutters ( best I could anyway) It had been bothering me for awhile. These new troughs have a cover over them so it was made easier by just having to basically sweep along the length but the issue was the height of the ladder in comparison to the reach to get at the trough.  I just held my breath and hoped for the best haha! I still haven't figured out how I shall shovel the snow off in the winter but with this nice mildish weather maybe I shouldn't worry for awhile?
Mike called yesterday and wishes to meet me in North Bay the beginning of Dec so we can "do our shopping" This event has taken place every year for a few years now, - just the two of us - so maybe he looks forward to it as much as I? It all depends on his working and organizing our time and day accordingly, but it will happen.  He will drive the one hour into the Bay, and I will drive the 3/4 hour up from our place meeting half way so to speak. 
Time to sign off - just a quick note for now.  Only three more nights to log onto the Food Diary yeah!!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment