Sunday, May 2, 2021

Early Sunday Morning

 Greetings all...,, hope everyone is well and happy? I am hoping for some nice weather but rain is in the forecast, which would be just fine if the temperature was nice and warm. I am tired of bundling up to take the dogs out and certainly tired of the snow which appeared this last week. But it is now May and so we have so much to look forward to. The greenhouses are flourishing with the green of tomatoes and peppers and basal. Every time I walk/crawl into them I am reminded of how much work and effort (and a bit of worry thrown in ) has gone into bringing them to this stage. Flowers are on the plants and we can see little peppers developing already. Too early to take them out, but once the temps settle to realistic numbers and there is no need to heat and worry every night, it will just be a matter of management.  I found a package of sweet peas that i would like to plant and see what develops. I love sweet peas and often reminds me of home. Also zinnias remind me of home. i do not have any of those seeds but I might look for them in the store (whenever they open that is haha!)

The neighbours across the street continue to cut down the big stately trees along the road and I was told that they plan to cut down the ones along the back of their yard as well, bordering on their neighbours yard.  It makes a huge difference in appearance of the corner. Gradually they are cutting out the the trunks as well. Every so often I'll hear the chainsaw fire up and know they are attempting to dig up the big stumps. The house across the main road is for sale again ( tried last year but then took down sign) It is only $549,000.00 - should I bid on it? Would be lots more room for us to expand haha! And the little park where i take the dogs now has been staked up in preparation to building a family play park with what I am told will be a skate board track. and other such amusement and benches and tables and ? No longer will be able to sneak in there with Bailey and Lily.  Our little village is expanding.

Well, better get back to the work of the day. Start with some breakfast and work up from there. Take care folks. Hang in there... 

No comments:

Post a Comment