Thursday, September 29, 2011

All ready

I think everything is packed.  I have clothes set out for the morning.  We were out this afternoon to get some money, and I have four ( count 'em-four) pocket books to read during my travels.  I have three pair of reading glasses packed.  My coping mechanism for my eyes is really quite ridiculous.  Another lady and I will be picked up at the airport and driven from Kelowna to Penticton with stops along the way for lunch and maybe a couple of wineries. ( Now why would they want to stop there?)

At this point in a trip I always get apprehensive and want to call the whole thing off.  I keep asking myself why I do this to myself.  Why can't I be content just staying at home and watching reality shows?

Anyway, I'll be out of touch over the weekend, and you can just imagine me argueing points at the Agm.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment