Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The big $1.00 sale

I forgot to tell you about the big $1.00 sale at No Frills. The only thing I actually bought was bottled water for my trip. I haven't used bottled water for almost two years now since all that propaganda came out about health issues and since we were perfectly able to use our own well water in metal drinking jugs. But, the bottle water will be needed for my trip and I have been watching the prices waiting for a lower than usual deal. Well, I found it ....15 bottles (500 ml) of water for the price of $1.00 - so I bought two cases! I am tired tonight but the first game of the Stanley Cup starts tonight and I have to ask myself "do you really need to watch this?" I often think that I watch only for something to do to wind down in the evenings and even then I usually don't last much longer than the end of the second period. My life is so exciting, eh?  I received the latest edition of the Canadian Quilting Association Journal today in mail, so maybe I'll just cuddle up with it tonight and forego the hockey!  There is an article on FAN and I quickly turned to that page hoping to see a work of art by Pat Findlay, but alas, not so. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment