Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Half back

This morning when I was complaining about my computer problems to David we suddenly realized that by setting up the gmail account I had screwed up my Shaw e-mail, so maybe Shaw tech support might be able to help.  It took most of the morning but I can now get into the blogs.  But only on the desk top, the laptop still has some sort of problem, which may just be that I don't have my administrator privileges there, but can post  as usual.  That would be fine with me, I'm sick of the whole thing.  However, this means that my fndlmous e-mail will be out under the "contact us" section of the website for the next few weeks.  I just hope no body sees it.  So from your point of view, it is business as usual.

So what have I been doing?  Spending far too much time sorting out e-mail.  I didn't even get to play poker last night.  But I have been reading a lot.  Last Thursday we brought home four books, from the library, that had to be returned within a week, or great penalties.  Thick hard cover books.  Finished the last one this morning.  One was a new author--Lee Child.  I think I'll have to look for more by him.  And one was from the Women's Murder Club series by James Patterson.  I've been enjoying that series..

I now have my splint off during the day.  There is deformity.  It almost looks as though the first inter-phalangeal joint is dislocated a bit.  This is a surprize as it's the other joint that now has a  more or less permanent bend.  Not complaining though, and I see the doctor in a week, and can ask then.  At least |I can now wash my hands thoroughly.  And for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment