Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday again and all is well

This morning I take the paint to dump - I have the van backed into the back driveway and all I need to do is load it up - that should take about an hour! ugh!
But in meantime, I am treating myself - just made a coffee and a fried egg sandwich and I shall enjoy a nice quiet breakfast and then back to work. Harry is already off to his garage sales, and when all is said and done this morning, we shall be going to his Mothers place to check and plant and whatever. Then back home for more yard work here. The rain that was to come yesterday did not materialize so there is plenty of watering that has to be done frequently. Most everything is in the ground now and my biggest dread is the potential for frost beginning of June at full moon. Impossible to cover everything so I guess I'll have to protect what is most vulnerable, and then get up early and spray everything else. The prospect of this event fills me with great excitement ( NOT)
Don't worry about the housework Cathy as it sounds as if the week off was valuable for you in other ways such as down time and rejuvenation? And who can give up making a salmon loaf. I had the recipe out yesterday for Ednas cookies until I realized this was a knee jerk response for a comfort measure and that I would only eat them all, so back went the recipe. Do you ever do this?  Why don't we make a salmon ball casserole when I am with you Cathy?
Anyway, the breakfast calls to me, and then the work. Hope you all have a great weekend. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment