Thursday, May 3, 2012

More stories about trips

and we headed to Sudbury today with Aunt Ev and it was a good time - no trouble with driving and finding the new store was perfect - I was about to turn onto the street where I figured I should go and glanced over to my left and was struck with a big sign SMITH"S MARKET right on the corner. All the family rushed over to greet us with big hugs (far more exciting than Walmart Greeters haha) and we had a grand tour of the store and backrooms and then after our shopping was completed we went over to a restaurant called Tutti Fruiti and had a big meal courtesy of Aunt Ev. Once home to our house by 2 pm Harry suggested we "slip down" to Mothers and do the lawn seeding which we did. But in the basement to turn on the outside water, Harry discovered the sump pump was not working. So after a bit trying to figure out problem including a phone call to his brother, it was determined the switch is faulty. So it will be back there again tomorrow morning to fix it. Please pray that the house sells soon!
Enjoyed your tale of driving Patty and maybe glad not to be anticipating the same in the summer haha. I shall now look your route up on my map. Please remind me, is Deacon's Corner the corner of #1 and Lagimodiere? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment