Sunday, May 6, 2012

Here we go....

.. kicking and screaming into another week! Can't believe it is Sunday evening already - time flies when you are having fun?? The rest of you must also be busy - all's been quiet on the old blog site. I just looked at my fingers and they are all black with dirt under the nails and around cuticle even though I scrubbed them and then washed the dishes. Planted all the poor sweet peas after supper as they have been outside but looking really desperate. The weather is so unpredicable that I don't know whether it will freeze or not - have replaced the propane heater in the big greenhouse with another electric one - it is not so hot which is better for the plants that have been repotted and taking up lots more space. I don't plan to plug them in tonight as it is supposed to be 8 above - but you can never tell! Funny that while I was out there two different neighbours - one across the street and one in behind us - had guests over for BBQ and were making all sorts of laughter and having fun - somehow I felt leftout! So I can hardly wait to have a few laughs with you folks when I come. I had to put my hair up in curlers yesterday which means it is getting too long to just hot iron it anymore. That means it is time for either a perm or a cut - I was hoping I could hold off on having a perm until closer to the trip but I may have to give in. If that were my only concern wouldn't life be great but it is always a special time to get one's hair done so I want to do it just right haha. Well, I am rambling apparently, as I reread this note, so better let you go for now. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment