Monday, December 31, 2012

A New Year and great expectations

as I write this note I have 40 minutes until midnight - I am trying to stay up this year. I just watched the movie Angels and Demons. Maybe not a very good movie to watch just before bed?
Glad to hear about your movie going Patty and also your win. My movies are watched at home and lately we have been viewing quite a few that we have bought at a flea market for 50 cents or 1.00 each. eg Dumb and Dumber, and Me Myself and Irene - both staring Jim Carey. Today we bought some Music DVDs at Walmart (full price) of Daniel O'Donnell. We have a lot of his music and DVDs and really quite enjoy his music. I cooked a full turkey dinner today for our New Year celebration and I must say it sure tasted good. Now for tomorrow I have lots of leftovers just to heat up. I am thinking of taking the tree and decorations down tomorrow so wanted something fast to make for supper. We had a very nice visit with Mike just after Christmas. He gave us a Keurig Coffee maker and ever since I have been experimenting with it - the K-cups cost quite a bit but today I bought an attachement where I can use my own coffee. Haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it will work just fine.. I now have 25 minutes until 2013 so best go and get ready - actually go to bed is more like it haha  Happy Nw year to you and my best wishes for a good and healthy year to come. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment