Saturday, December 22, 2012

I can only get into the blog at work, and since I was off sick on Thursday & Friday, (One HELL of a cold) and don't go back to work until next Thursday I am back to email. I think raising our glasses at 6:00 pm (my time) is a great idea. I am assuming that we will have wine in them Kris and Sandi will be here late on Christmas eve (as far as I know) I will probably be in bed, but they know their way around. I have the roast in the freezer and I am making my mashed potato casserole today or tomorrow so it will be ready. We still have to cook the potatoes for the Community Christmas dinner, but we are not helping out this year.Today is the first day I have put clothes on, and I am already worn out from it. I have to get groceries later, so I hope my energy lasts. I'm just glad I seem to be starting to feel better. I would not have been civil otherwise. Things are settling down at work. there is really nothing we can do, so we might as well accept. I don't think it will be that bad. I know they are talking about a 50% reduction in staff over the next five years through attrition. If all goes well I could be part of that 50%, but I think I will have to work a bit longer just for the pension. You just don't expect to be sold when you work for the government. Time to find Kleenex. My nose is dripping on the key board. Have a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment