Sunday, December 9, 2012

Let it snow...

What a difference - yesterday morning I took the dog for a walk in the green and no precipitation. Within 30 minutes it had statrted to snow and by the afternoon we had about 15 cm - I was out twice to shovel, and still couldn't keep up with the downfall and blowing winds. The ploughs were out ovenight and I went early to shovel the driveway that was filled in. When the sun comes out I'll go out and clean up the rest of the snow from the cars and sidewalks. And I suppose I'll have to do the roof again. It will give me something to do anyway! We have bought our Christmas dinner and it is in the freezer waiting for the big day. A lovely looking prime rib roast and I shall have carrots and peas, and mashed potatoes and also will include dressing and cranberries. That should be quite a celebration, eh? Nothing else really new here, but I'll keep checking the blog to hear all about your activites. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment