Friday, December 7, 2012

Triscuits

bought a box of Triscuits, and finally opened it today. This is in an effort to use up the cream cheese spread that I bought for one of the Kraft recipes.  Obviously I didn't read the box very well.  There are not just Triscuits, but Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Triscuits.  WOW!  Gotta get me some more of those!  And, with the cream cheese spread--fantastic.

We finally made it to the Forks this morning, as I had to delivery something for my friend Dianne.  There is a lovely skating rink, with a disco mirror ball, and very nice music, but totally deserted.  We were the only people wandering around.  There were more people inside, mainly eating, which figures, as there isn't much left there except food places.  Tall Grass Prairie Bakery was doing a brisk business, but they had just taken their famous cinnamon buns out of the oven.  We found the bulk food store still  there, that we have patronized for years, but they were out of maple sugar, although expecting a shipment soon, so please call back.  I expect she would have said that even if I had asked for Martian Todo bird eggs.

Just finished  a book by Faye Kellerman.  Very Dark and Very grim, plus a little weird.  It took me three days to read, which is much longer than normal, so I must have been struggling with it.  I don't think I'll read anymore of hers any time soon.

For today, I remain grateful for prune juice, and am also grateful for my awakening muse.  Yep, the brain appears to be starting to function again.  I may even post on my other blog again, some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment