Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just checking in

Nothing new going on.  Yesterday, the Doctor gave me my flu shot and a shot for Shingles.  I've had Shingles, at least three times, and I understand that the odds of getting them increase with age.  I sure don't want to get them ever again.  The down side of it is the cost --$170.00, but even that is tax deductible.  The doctor suggested that David get it too, and we both had a good giggle about that ever happening. So now we are waiting for Christmas.  I could be in  the studio, but we just sit and read or watch tv.  Bo-o-o-ring,  but a matter of choice, and the privilege of making that choice, is something we must always be grateful for

I got a reference book on fish at the library to use with the fish wall hanging I'm planning.  At this point I've gone so far as to take it down to the studio.  I haven't opened it, but, if I ever get the urge, it will be there and ready.  I can see having to renew it at the library.

Today, I find that I feel peace in my soul.  I don't know why that would be.  Maybe because I've been getting more sleep lately, but I'm grateful for the ability to recognize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment