Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gorgeous

And I was so proud of my little cactus with one flower - but since mine is of the same family I suppose I can just hope mine will grow up some day and produce just as beautifully!
I spent some time with our server Technician on the phone - not the same as having a geek come to the house Patty !! But I did get satisfation and rectified my concerns. This fellow was so patient and understanding and really helped me with the issue. Slow day today but productive in some ways. Tomorrow I go to North BAy for a purpose and hoping the weather will hold out. It is snowing a bit now. Last night we went to our concert and I must say how wonderful it was to get out and really have a good time. He (Scott Woods ) and his band put on a great show - well worth the going. We now have every one of his 15 CDs as Harry bought the final two last night. I listened to a bit of the music today and heard several of the tunes that I used to play when I was learning violin - made me feel a bit nostalgic about wanting to play again but that will quickly pass! I turned in a lottery ticket today and surprised it won $20.00 - it was the Lotto MAx from last Friday and I knew I had three numbers right but didn't know it would net that much $$$. So I bought another ticket for tonight and again on Friday nights draws.Here's hoping.... anyway, dishes and then to bed early for me. I bought a few more books the other day in North BAy but just not up to reading yet. I'm sure I'll get back to it soon, but in meantime just listen to a bit of radio before lights out!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment