Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A day of nothing

some days just seem to be void of activity and then you wonder at the end what was accomplished? Today seemed to be one of those although I did work a bit on my knitting, and I went to the Vet to buy more flea medicine. The little cat is hiding under the chesterfield right now although I have had it out today playing with it. It is still very standoffish but I hope that will soon change. I meant to go to the lottery store this afternoon but that , too, escaped me. Maybe I'm just in a mood today? Aunt Evelyn called this afternoon to say she became bored so called the Tourist Agency and booked a bus tour to Florida in Feb for 14 days - all by herself. Her destination is a place where she and Uncle Walter had visited once so perhaps with that bit of familiarity she feels confident in heading off? I said good for you and wished her a happy trip (wishing all the while that I could just take off, too haha) Anyway, soon time for the 6 pm News and then maybe to bed to read a bit. I've already had the dog for her evening walk down to the lake and amazed at all the fishing huts - I guess they didn't fall through the ice during that thaw,after all! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment