Monday, January 14, 2013

Thanks for info on tortieres

I also had that recipe from Kraft printed off the computer, and was going to make it over Christmas but somehow got missed. Now maybe I'm glad I didn;t try it. I did make a big tortiere with pastry and pork filling which we dutifully ate, but never tried the little ones.Back to usual weather here today. Some snow and much colder temps.The little cat is giving us a run for our money - hard to try to confine it and yet try to get it to take to the other animals.I have the stairs closed off  going down to the landing and to the basement. It got into the basement yesterday and we had fun trying to get it out from under all the "stuff" . Harry has his first seeds planted in the house but we have yet to get the greenhouse started. I checked my day book from last year and see that it was Feb 4 that we started up the greenhouse. My how time flies when your having fun......!!! Perhaps tomorrow he might want to start? I have to take the little cat to the vet sometime this week as well - to have a check and get a Rx for the flea medicine I give to the other animals. It is given every month and has kept fleas away from this house for approx 3 years now - we were invaded when Harry brought the other little cat home from a garage salw - it was covered and of course infected the other cat and dog. Time for bed. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment