Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dollar Stores

Once I get over the fact that someone somewhere is labouring hard to produce the items, and realize much is made in China, I, too, like to browse. We have picked up a lot of neat stuff and I especially like the containers. I have many small to medium containers holding a variety of items. 
Up all night pumping water and drinking coffee. I have had my fill and should not have another all day. Torrential rain and wind, lots of water pooling and we had to set up the pump. Thank goodness I prepared as best I could yesterday including the roof again. By noon the temp should drop fast producing freezing rain, then ice pellets and then snow by nightfall. Right now it is about 40 degrees F. Listening to the North Bay news sounds like a disaster zone with road closures, accidents flooding etc. For a Jan 30 not usual or welcome weather. The base will be solid ice once tonight comes - I better get some sand ready! So I guess that will be my day for today. Can't see my getting any sleep so probably best to just do nothing? Hope you folks are fairing better. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment