Friday, January 25, 2013

No napkins needed thanks

Funny how I thought about that too, but please, I do not ned any napkins sent. I have a few odd ones here and I have lots of paper napkins perfect size to practice with. But maybe if you want a lesson on folding next time I visit......? I have had to plug my car in and sao far it is starting OK in morning but I heard that the continual cold is bad on the batteries and many will die even after you have driven with thm. Hope all is well with yours How are you doing Cathy with your truck and this cold weather? Today we need to go to Foodland in next town to buy Cowboy Steaks that are on sale - Harry loves these but at regular price are too expensive - so I imagine he will stock up - thank goodness for my outside freezer space - as long as it remains below freezing that is! Otherwise pretty slow around here these days as can't really get out and putter. Harry wants to open the greenhouse today as it hasn't been touched since I set it up Monday - no idea how things have survived but soon will know I guess. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment