Monday, January 7, 2013

Shawls

Finishing your shawl must give you a great sense of accomplishment.  Have you given any thought to the next step--giving it away?  I know the belief is that  the right recipient will appear, now that the shawl is finished.  From what I've read, this is the most important--to you--step.

Have been working my way through my housekeeping lists.  Everything going tickety-boo.  Until yesterday.  About 11:00 am David discovered the pilot to the show "Arrow". I had heard much about the show, nominations for awards, best Canadian production in years, excellent reviews etc.  We sat down to watch it, and realized that we were, yet again, watching a marathon. Watched  seven shows, back-to-back, until 7:00.  Wow!  Definitely something I would look for again.  So I spent the day sitting and quietly watching (to engrossed to even read or sew), but jumping up and trying to do housework and make supper during commercials.  We even ate in the living room--for the first time since we moved into this house almost 13 years ago.  Thank Goodness I was pretty well caught up with my work lists, and should have no trouble being ready for my company this evening.  Tomorrow afternoon might be a bit more of a challenge, but should be doable.  After all I have everything carefully written down in a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment