Friday, January 18, 2013

Back to roof shovelling

Maybe I should not have been so critical of a "down day" as I was in my last blog entry  haha
I was out in the bitter cold this morning to shovel the roof of the accumulation of snow over last week since the big thaw. According to the weather report, it will be bitter cold today but Saturday will be above freezing with rain/snow precipitation but only for one day as Sunday is below zero temps again Go figure! But enough for me to panic a bit to get the roof done. So with that and then the shovelling of the ground to clear away all the snow, I had a full morning. So I walked up to the mail and bought myself a Quilt Magazine at the Pharmacy. I haven't bought such a thing in ages but felt I deserved a treat. And to make the rest of the day even more exciting, I remembered the rolls of refrigerator cookie dough I have hidden away and plan to splurge and bake up a roll- and of course eat them all! I have some fabric chosen ready to cut up and fashion another little mug matt of the same pattern I have made before. Not a big deal but it will be enough to say I am keeping myself busy and using my machine to advantage and pretending that I am working away in my studio haha! And then tonight I look forward to winning the lottery again! I say again because it occurs every Friday night however, Saturday usually dawns with that reality check glaring me in the face as the numbers are checked. Oh, it is all a wonderful dream but I love it! Have a great weekend everyone. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment