Monday, January 21, 2013

Yes, cold it is....

So can you just imagine me setting up the little greenhouse today !!!! That was my day totally. I just checked and it is still heating although I have no idea how it will withstand -36 tonight. And pray the power does not go off. There are plants in it and if any problems, they will be lost. And so I guess it begins........
I got an email from my friend Sue with pictures of one of her granddaughters-just into her teens now-taken at the ballet studio. Professionally done but they are just gorgeous. She must be very very proud. Made me think of Gillian and wonder what her progress is with ballet as I have not heard lately?
I'm still enjoying knitting at my shawl and so pleased with the pattern and how it is shaping up. I will likely send a picture once done or nearly complete as I would like to show you. In the meantime, keep warm and safe during this terrible weather we are having. I also got into my fluffy pyjamas and also put on a pair of socks to keep the old feet warm. I don't take the dog too far these days for her walks - her little paws get cold and she stands holding one or the other off the ground. Poor thing! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment