Friday, January 11, 2013

Hello my darling sisters

Pati,as administrator could you please try adding me as a user as cmcgrath456@gmail.com? It just might work from home. (at least I hope so) Meanwhile, last night's storm never happened, but it is ugly out right now. When I came home yesterday at 4pm, it was really blowing. I phoned to see if my meeting was still. Keri came home at 5 and said it was a white out on the highway. The meeting was cancelled. Jim came home at 6:30 and asked what the fuss was about. The Highways were fine! So much for weather forecasts. Tomorrow (if it is not cancelled) is our first Crib playoff at the legion. I would still love to go to nationals, but the way my luck goes when I finally make it the national will be in Dauphin! Meanwhile I keep trying (Nova Scotia this year)

No comments:

Post a Comment