Saturday, April 19, 2014

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

.. hopping down the Bunny trail! Hippity Hoppidty, Easter's on it's way!
Happy Easter to all! Nice and sunny here today and snow melting away slowly just as I had hoped.
Tomorrow we go to Mike's for dinner so today was prep day for some of the food items, and organizing the other items needed to be taken. I bought some bright yellow paper napkins for the table - they have big white polka dots all over them, and the yellow matches the plastic tablecloth I chose to take. I found a little centrepiece downstairs - a tree on a stand and small little Easter ornaments hanging on the limbs. That will be the only fussing on my part for the celebration. Mike plans to put on the Batman movie - the one with Heath Ledger as the Joker - for me to see as I have never seen it.
Hoping everyone enjoys your Easter no matter what your plans are - and Cathy hoping that the snow never did reach you and the BBQ will be a great success. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment