Thursday, April 3, 2014

Robin

First sighting for this Spring this morning in the apple tree at the back of the house. I was so very excited! Windy and coldish but the sun did shine a bit today and thus some melting occurred around the yard. I even started to shovel snow onto the driveway in attempt to see the mountains diminish haha. I just took some time to watch more of The Quilt Show. I find I fall behind so try to play catch up when I can get the use of the computer, and at same time view a couple of the shorter videos on the Daily Blog. So now I should go to bed. The thought of a drink interests me as well, but alas nothing in the cupboard these days. I had a bottle of Kahlua I got a Christmas and finished that the other day - just having a little bit on the rocks every so often I found refreshing! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment