Monday, April 21, 2014

So, another week begins...

...it was fun having a little celebration to break our persistent weather woes, so thanks to Easter for coming our way.  Raining here right now but on the mild side today at plus 10 or so, so quite nice. I was out a few times and raked two flower beds but it is too wet and still too frozen to make a difference right now.  So I sewed a few more of the two inch pieces of fabric into some nine square blocks. I will sew 30 in total and then arrange them between a border of one solid colour. That colour is unknown at present until I find the Rubbermaid container with all my stash and see what I have on hand. I would love a bright yellow - what do you think of that? The sad part is that I have almost depleted the mystery box of 2 inch pieces that I keep going into to create my work. On the other hand, all my pieces of work look the same because I have been using the same fabric pieces. So maybe this is a good thing? I may have to move beyond my comfort level and cut into new fresh fabric haha  Tomorrow I go to North Bay to take care of a few chores, and then Wednesday I go to Huntsville to meet my friend Sue for lunch. So this week is already looking like a good week. Hard to believe that April is almost over. I paid our Income Taxes the other day - the government should like that - they could maybe go on a spending spree with all my money haha  But all is not lost as I won $5.00 on the last Lottery. Maybe not enough for my much anticipated bus trip to Toronto to pick up my winnings - but believe me, one day I will take that trip!!!  So it is off to bed now, and read a bit before lights out.  Hope all is well with you folks. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment