Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Poor Winnipeg

That song was great but poor Wpg seems to be getting most of the publicity about horrible weather this winter - people from other places are taking note . Nice that Toronto has to share with the news as we always hear about their 10 cm snow falls and how they can't cope. Speaking of weather, it is miserable  here today - windy and below zero and snowy. I guess we had our spring the other day? I just went to check the mail and now I'm chilled so made a nice hot coffee and intend to sit for a minute and enjoy. I had to scrap the ice and snow off the windshield before I could drive off. Not nice for April 2.
I sewed a top for a wall hanging, or a table topper the other day. It is only small with only the centre done, but once I put a border on, and then binding after quilting it, it should be very nice. The nicest part is that I actually sewed it and took my time and got my all my tips and corners matched ( mostly all haha). I will try to send a picture on the email as still have not mastered the blog attachment process.
We are still sorting through boxes and yesterday it was millions and millions of VHS movies. Most people do not want VHS anymore, but maybe we can get rid of them cheap on Kijiji?
So off to drink my coffee and then back to work. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment