Saturday, April 5, 2014

Procrastinating?

Today I wanted to try to tidy a bit in the front room - we had taken a few more boxes to the shed and put some of the boxes labeled for the auction trip on Tuesday Apr 8 into the trunk of the car so thought I might have a fighting chance but it hasn't gone too well. I was shovelling and pumping water until about 8 pm last night when the temps started to fall and the water flow started to dry up (freeze up?) so I brought the pump inside so it would not freeze and went to bed. This morning I was greeted with a snow storm - blowing winds/gusts and snow covering everything and blowing about. So far today it remains cold and snowy so concentrated on housework. I guess my heart is not really in it - I've done everything I could to put things off. But I was rewarded as I found two huge chocolate bars from Christmas that were hidden on the coffee table, and... a bottle of Ice Wine so here I sit with a glass of wine on the rocks! I do have a wash on, and I have actually vacuumed so all is not lost.  Harry wants to open the greenhouses to water when he gets up from his nap, so I'll have to motivate myself as that is my job- not desired but necessary!
So I better get back to pretending to be busy. Hope your day is going the same as mine so I'll feel justified haha Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment