Thursday, April 3, 2014

To Drink or not to drink that is the question

I must admit that I have stopped for a beer at the Legion everyday this week.  I am soooo confused.  Everyday I think I have a handle on the new instructions and then EMAIL!! they have changed.  On the other hand, my blood pressure was 120 over 80.  It has not been that good in years, so I guess, even with the current stress, things are okay.  Today I timed my cash out.  Yesterday I left it for Shirley and she took 45 minutes.  Today I did it all in 30 minutes including walking to the bank and waiting line and answering some emails.  So my determination is that all the cash out can be done between 4 & 4;30. We were also having trouble setting up a speaker phone for a conference call next week.  The only speaker phone is in Elizabeth's office and we needed  it  on a different desk.  I could not get it to work with the phone jack at that desk.  I talked to a friend who USED to work for MTS.  His solution?...... why not get a longer phone cord and leave it connected where it is and just carry the phone to where you need it.  DUH!!!  Everyone is finding glitches in what they are doing, but it will all work out eventually.  As for me... I had my Rickards Red after work and all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment