Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Winter is finally here......

.....with snow, blowing snow, and more windy blowing snow. Thank goodness I heard the forecast and covered the greenhouses best I could last night. So hard to believe that yesterday we were working outside, shovelling rain that came in torrents, and transplanting in the greenhouses and mixing soil, and filling watering cans. This morning I had to shovel the snow accumulated at the front door in order to take the dog out first thing. I know it is no different with you folks, but enough already! I had a little Birthday party with Mike and Erin yesterday in North Bay. I had to go up early so dropped in at their place after my chores were done, and had coffee and Birthday cake and presents. It was so nice to visit and relax and enjoy.
Today must go to Burk's Falls to pick up our Income Taxes that are completed - they phoned Friday to give me a heads up that both Harry and I have to pay mucho dollars this year.
So spoiler alert - and a heads up for you folks as well, I must re evaluate my plans to come to Winnipeg this year and at this point, realize that the trip will be too much of a challenge for me for a number of reasons, and therefore, plan to cancel plans. Glad that we didn't make any firm commitments. Also glad Cathy is already planning her vacation getaway to meet with Tim and family. You will have a wonderful trip Cathy. For my part, I still look forward to a Christmas trip to Winnipeg for 2015 to celebrate the 50th Anniversary!!  Take care
.

No comments:

Post a Comment