Friday, May 23, 2014

Best laid plans.......

I got almost nothing done that I had planned for this week.  That darn cold just sucked all the energy out of me.  I am still coughing, but my voice has pretty much returned.  My house and yard did not get their spring cleaning this week, but at least I am rested.  It is going to be hard to get up for work next week.  I have been sleeping in every morning and am getting quite used to it.  I better win the lottery so I can keep it up! I have to go in at 9am on Sunday, so I will ease into the 8am start. We finally planted some of the garden today.  A month later than last year.  We have cut back a lot.  Didn't plant beets, carrots or lettuce.  I still have a freezer full of carrots and the lettuce hasn't grown for the last couple of years, so why bother.  I get to go for my mammogram today.  I do so love having my boobs squeezed.  Kathleen says that whoever did her was quite rough this year, so hopefully I get someone else.  Jim is still coughing pretty hard.  I think his lungs are getting worse, if that is possible.  He sees the doctor on Monday so maybe he can get some different medicine.  I guess my break is over.  Back to work.  Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment