Sunday, May 4, 2014

home again

It was a great weekend, but a long drive.  When I got home I had an email confirming my reservation at the wilderness edge.  They did tell me I had to cancel at least 3 days in advance and I would forfeit my $75 reservation fee.   At least they gave me warning.  They sent the confirmation 1 hour before I checked out.  The last time we stayed there we had a fridge and microwave in our room.  This time we had nothing ... not even a clock.  But other than those little things the hospitality was great.  The food was unreal and I think I gained 10 pounds.  The plays were great.  A real variety from a Noel Coward classic to an interpretation of Sheharizad.  I got some ideas for Whitemud and I really hope they try some of them out.  Now back to reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment