Monday, May 12, 2014

Here I am again....

and hoping all will be well.  I am paranoid now about all of this stuff. I purchased a Support Plan where I can contact via online and state my problem and they take control remotely. I have used it twice already. I just got off with the "expert" again because the Malwarebytes Scan stated "threats" . He fixed it but said many people get paranoid when it is really just cookies or other non harmful things that are being detected.  So be it - I said I would continue to scan and apply the "action" myself if it happens, but would contact them if I am ever in doubt. I feel good to have a contact to help me. When I purchased the Plan, the technician stated that I should use it when ever I wanted with a problem or question because that's why they are there ( and I have paid a hefty amount for this option - piece of mind for me , that is haha) So that's all for tonight. I am exhausted from physical yard work, and mental anguish. Tomorrow is another day. Thinking about you both - Pati and her bathroom, and Cathy and her crappy weather! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment