Sunday, May 18, 2014

Just a quickie

Even with all my extra work in covering and trying to protect we discovered today that we have lost several tomato plants - was a high frost and I guess too heavy for the sheets to protect.Tonight is last night of frost in forecast so tomorrow I will uncover everything again and take stock of losses. Can't win them all.....and fortunately we have more tomatoes in the greenhouse to replace the lost ones. On another note, I received a call today from the Auction Store in Midland where we went Saturday.  My name was drawn for the door prize - surprise surprise!! I won a 1/10th oz 100% silver Liberty coin - I don't even pretend to know what it is but I will get it on our next trip there. I feel as if my luck may be changing although the Lottery winnings do not indicate such - I only won a free play last night. But hey, it gets me another chance right?  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment