Saturday, May 24, 2014

Gorgeous Saturday morning

Down to the Lake with the dog early - what a glorious day to see the water calm as a mirror and a stretch of fog mysteriously covering a portion of the Lake creating a really mystic mood.  And a boat heading off into the lake and disappearing into the fog bank! It starts my day in a wonderful serene manner and hopefully sets the stage for a good day. Housework and yard work on the agenda for today. Harry has just headed out for garage sales and to Sprucedale Flea Market. I just made a nice coffee called Backpackers Brew and will write s few words and then get on with things.  My morning walkabout the yard included a peak at the Lily of the Valley and although no full grown flowers yet I can see them coming and can hardly wait to enjoy the full view of flowering plants and pick one and smell it. I also love my Lily of the Valley but I cannot say they are from Maplewood - pity!
So here's to a great weekend to everyone. Enjoy the moment! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment