Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ahhh, Sunday morning....

There is something about a Sunday morning that brings a calm. I had the dog down to the lake very early this morning - quiet and serene - with nobody about. The lake is starting to look unsafe with some open water near shoreline with ducks splashing about  Although there are still those who are walking out to fish still. Of course all the huts had to be off by end March.
This evening we are going to have Dinner out. There is a wonderful little restaurant that we have gone to before down the highway towards Parry Sound and we have reservations for 4:30 pm I refuse to eat at any of the local restaurants in Sundridge - I have had bad experiences and simply will not go back. This restaurant is tucked in the woods and as you sit at your table you can see deer come down and feed from food deposited by the kitchen - old vegetables etc by the looks of it. I am looking forward to it.
Tomorrow I have made arrangements to meet a lady in North Bay to get rid of the many boxes of fabric that I organized over winter.( I mentioned this to you before) I will not use most of it and used great discrimination in sorting through it all . Most was obtained at garage sales by Harry. He would come home with bins of fabric that looked enticing at the time but reality tells me to clean it up. I still have many bins left of good cotton fabrics -enough to keep me going for a long time.I still use the boxes of squares from you Pati so haven't even ventured into some of the bins - may never but nice to know I have something if the urge hits me and time allows haha!
Nice to read all about your lives - keep safe and keep time for yourself - your message is right on Pati.

No comments:

Post a Comment