Monday, April 6, 2015

Simply, a lovely day enjoyed....

Today was our visit with Mike and Erin for Easter Lunch.  The did themselves proud. A beautiful table set with an Easter tablecloth, serviettes, a little decorated Easter tree, and a small chocolate bunny in a box at each place setting. We started with a relaxing sit and talk in the front room, and Erin made me a special tea with fresh tea leaves bought at her favourite store DAVIDsTEA  The men had a coffee each. Then we sat for lunch, and after that enjoyed a coffee and decorated cupcakes for dessert.  They surprised me with an early Birthday gift since they probably won't see us again until after my actual day. A gift bag with a tin of DAVIDsTEA leaves called birthday cake, and a DAVIDsTEA china tea cup with lid and stainless steel infuser insert. I was thrilled. I had been looking forward to today with great anticipation, and I was not disappointed.  Do you folks have this same specialized store in your area?
Then it was back home to another cover of fresh snow - and opening the greenhouses to water the plants and then closing them back up. It has been cold at nights and I have had to turn on the second heater in the little greenhouse lately, for overnight. I will be so glad when it starts to get warmer, and the snow melts, and we may actually get Spring haha! It will certainly save on the electricity!
Time for bed and to relive in my memory the wonderful day.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment