Friday, April 10, 2015

Pretending

My life is getting pretty stressed with all the plays.  We do Steel Magnolias on May 8 & 9 and we do Reunion on May 3 and around May 15 and we have been asked to do another at the end of May.  Down time would be nice right now.  Most of our snow is gone (again) and the forecast is for the high teens on Saturday.  Of course I have a Sunday meeting in a basement but maybe the nice weather will make the meeting short.  I  will probably have to rehearse one play or another after the meeting, but maybe we can rehearse outside. I think Jim wants me to go to meat draw with him tonight.  I haven't been in weeks and I'm really starting to enjoy the evening at home alone.  the only reason I was at chase the Ace last week is because we were working it.  I am really becoming a bit of a recluse!  I am writing from work because once again my computer is broken.  I think maybe it is a bit of a lemon.  A co-workers husband is looking at it right now, and he thinks it is just a broken connection, but that will require soldering which does not have the equipment for.  I really don't like the one place in town (been there 2x and have not been happy either time) but he recommended a place in Brandon that he goes to.   Kris, Sandi & Chloe were over for supper on Thursday.  If I ever get my computer working I can post a newer picture.  Time to pretend to work.  Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment