Sunday, April 26, 2015

tough times

There is probably an empty draft from me right now.  I started to post and couldn't continue.  Time has passed.  Danielle came out at 2:30.  It was quick and painless.  It was hard to bury her.  I had the horrible thought in the back of my mind that she wasn't dead yet, but I knew she was gone.  I wish I wasn't such a softie.  the other two dogs have been looking for her.  I know when Chi died Nika looked for a little while,but not long.  I guess it will be the same for JJ and Chace.  Jim has had people here since we started to bury her.  He has been distracted.  I have been thinking about nika.  Tomorrow will be better.  I feel silly feeling so bad.  One of the cast members in Steel Magnolias lost her mom last week.  Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment