Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Thank You

I managed to get to the posting page on my phone but as soon as I hit post it disappeared and I couldn't find the drafts on my phone.  I figured it was gone forever.  I guess I will have to bite the bullet and take my computer back to CN Suppliers.  I am not impressed with them, but there is no where else in town and it is going to be a long time before I get to Brandon.  Rehearsals are getting a little scary.  Last night there were only 3 of us there and we need a lot more work.  On top of it all Jan left quite early.  Her mom is ill and not expected to make it.  We've all put so much work into this.  I hope it can come together.  Even if we have to postpone it for a couple of weeks.  The other play is actually shaping up faster than I thought.  I think we will have something decent by May 3 for adjudication and workshopping, and we don't present it until May 19.  AND!! Tonight I have no rehearsals or meetings.  I get to go home.   YIPPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment