Sunday, April 19, 2015

omg!

I got in on my phone!  No fire last night. Too much wind (as usual). Besides, we were working the Beer Fest.  Went to bed after midnight and stayed there until almost 10!!!!   The beer fest went well. Good attendance  but my feet and shoulders really hurt today.  I feel guilty cause Rrain had to be in portage for a meeting at 10 am. Working on both out plays now, full tilt. Jim has ribs out for an early supper so he get to chase the ace but since I slept in we didn't eat breakfast til around 11!  Not sure what we'll do since I am really not hungry yet and he  has to leave. Around 4 or 4:30.  I am thinking about soaking in a hot tub just to ease the pain. Maybe we will have supper tomorrow. I' m just glad I was able to finally log on on my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment