Sunday, April 26, 2015

Losing a pet

Everything I read tells me that animals somehow sense when death is near.  That being so, we are showing our love when we help it become a quick clean death.  Very hard for us, but a favour to them.  You had her love for a long time, and she lived a relatively long life.  Celebrate your memories.

Yesterday afternoon, I went to the ballet to see Gillian in the dress rehearsal for the  two numbers she will be part of for the upcoming Manitoba Dance Festival.  Both numbers were musical theatre genre, as were most of the 30+ numbers I saw.  For the most part well done, but the sound system was poor, and most of the time you couldn't hear the speaking or singing.

It was my first time in the RWB building, and a very nice building it is.  Parts are being renovated, and I had a little trouble finding the entrance, and washroom, but the little theatre itself was  a delight, especially the seats.  Some of the most comfortable theatre seats I've ever used.

Otherwise, I'm working full out on a piece I want to show next weekend.  It's a matter of eat, sleep and work.  But I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I'll try to post pictures when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment