Sunday, April 26, 2015

Not so early Sunday morning

And I am waiting for the sun to brighten a bit before I can go outside to putter.The  heaters are still on and with a bit more sun shining down on them, I should be able to turn them off for the day. I now have two card tables full of plants inside.for overnight.When the temp increasing a bit today they will be carried outside for about 3 hours and then carried back inside. This is to make more room inside the greenhouses which are full to capacity. Oh joy! There is still frost and a bit of snow laying around. I did a bit of raking yesterday but felt the ground fighting back as it is still full of frost, and did not want to yield any leaves etc.
Pati, I finally found a box of Ziploc perfect portions. yeah!. I looked in most of the stores we frequent without luck but in Metro on Friday in Huntsville I got lucky. So I shall try them out as you speak so highly of them. I think it is a neat idea.
I was also grazing on The Quilt Show site and found a very interesting pattern that I have just been able to print off somehow for future use.  It is Fabric Box Tutorial  by Tina Craig. It interests me because I could actually make it without too much trouble ( I think) and I also think that Faith and Pepe could nest in one quite nicely!  Have a look and what do you think?. Cathy, it is on the cover page so you don't even have to log into the site. Just go to The Quilt Show web site and scroll down until you find the tutorial.
Well, it may be timely to head outside now so will sign off. Even to make a coffee and sit outside would be lifting haha!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment