Thursday, September 24, 2015

A real tale to be sure....

It seems that Al really stepped up on this one. You are right , what would you do without such good neighbours. I have met your neighbour, and I have seen your van, so I was able to picture him screaming into your driveway, feet pumping away, and hoping for the best......Is he a mechanic? You told me what he did (before retiring) but I forget now. Your new truck is quite reliable, though, for you to be driving back and forth, right Cathy?
Harry showed me some pictures of Kris and Chloe at the camp ground that he found on Facebook (and one of Chloe eating a messy mess!). She really is growing and I see so much of Kris in her face - am I right, does she resemble him?
Anyway, here I am waiting for another loaf of raisin bread to bake. This time though I shall be taking it to Mike and Erin tomorrow. I have a sewing date there to remodel his work shirts to make them fit better. He gets off work at 0745 am and home by 8 am so asks if I could be there by then so we could have a coffee together before he goes to bed - he is on another long stretch of nights. Erin will be off tomorrow so she and I will quietly be doing his shirts (2 of them) and hopefully won't disturb him too much. I have all my sewing gear packed in the car now ready for an early start. I am hoping it will go smoothly without too much in the way of problems.  Think happy thoughts for me haha ! Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment